A leading property investment company is looking for experienced; driven and competitive Architects to work in Hong Kong on a number of mixed use projects.
The Candidate must demonstrate an array of architectural skills including master planning and detailed design. They should be self-motivated with excellent managerial and creative skills. They shall work closely with the project managers and site contractors to ensure projects are completed according to schedule; ensuring construction detailing or interior architectural delivery on site to achieve design intent and quality requirement; and maintaining an up to date library of architectural/design trends and technology.
- 15 years post-educational experience, preferably in a prestigious architectural firm.
- Previous experience in China projects a plus.
- Good design Flair and management skills
- Good hands-on experience in large-scale retail, office, residential architectural design projects.
- Proficient in English and Chinese (spoken Putonghua & Cantonese)
- Creative and self-motivated with excellent leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills and the ability to illustrate ideas at freehand sketching or by computer.
Please send your CV to email@example.com