Our client is an international workplace design firm with an established reputation in China. They currently have a need for an experienced designer to join their Shanghai team.
- Receive, plan, coordinate, and assign design efforts for self and other design team members.
- Coordinate with the marketing, sourcing, estimation and project management departments.
- Develop projects trough creative concepts to completion.
- Collaboration with Businesses Development in marketing and Project Management.
- Client presentation and negotiations with pitch team, adding creative value and edge.
- Work directly with senior management to develop major business initiatives.
- Mentor, manage, and provide leadership to all members of the design team by improving the team’s interior design capabilities, and technical expertise.
- Coordinate all phases of the design process with the sales department and the client, participating in design presentations and working with the customer to develop final approved plans.
- Develop proposed solutions related to Space Planning, Interior and Furniture design in order to recommend the best alternatives and/or solutions per project.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture or equivalent. 5 + years of experience as an interior designer, with a focus on corporate interiors.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Sketch up and Microsoft Office. Good skills in 3D programs is desirable.
- Strong understanding of the construction process
- Skills in the areas of facility planning, AutoCAD/Rendering, furniture and finish resources, color and materials applications, and graphic and verbal presentations are inherent to this position.
- Great sense of design, good graphic presentation skills. And create innovative interior spaces
- Previous experience of management and development of a team of designers.
- Good aptitude for working in a multi-cultural team environment.
Please send your CV and sample CV to firstname.lastname@example.org