Our client is a leading international contractor and are currently seeking a General Manager for their Interior Fitting out business.
The candidate will be responsible for planning, directing and leading the operations of interior business to achieve the Company’s goals and objectives to become a leading provider of interior business in Hong Kong.
- Oversee the operations of interior business and to be accountable for the achievement of the company’s goals and objectives;
- Provide strategic leadership to develop and manage the interior business and its functional operation;
- Develop and manage client relationships to ensure clients are highly satisfied;
- Coordinate closely with other departments and parties to ensure smooth and efficient operations;
- Establish and maintain network with supply chains to support operations.
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline;
- At least 15 years’ relevant experience in fit-out project management;
- Candidate with project management experience in high end commercial / corporate fit out projects in Hong Kong is preferable;
- Solid knowledge of fit out construction, supply chain of materials suppliers / sub-contractors and related statutory requirements;
- Strong business acumen with good financial and contractual knowledge;
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org