Our client is a 21st-century enterprise focused on helping multi-national clients become more profitable, sustainable and future-ready by creating high-performance workplaces that create value for their businesses. They are different from other design firms: They are innovators. They are business-savvy and digitally adept. And they are revolutionising the delivery of design+build services in Asia and beyond.
They are growing at a fast pace, expanding our geographies, winning new business, and achieving sustainable growth. At every stage, their people drive their ‘great place to work’ mission.
To build on this, they need YOU
As their new Lead Designer- Workplace (Bangkok, Thailand), you will be responsible for developing design concepts for corporate interior projects and leading client presentations/pitches. You will work with the respective team members to strategize design concepts to fit assigned programs and budgets and be involved in detailing projects from concept to execution. Working closely with the Director, you will be responsible for design management and coordination across studios in multiple geographies. You will be based in Bangkok and work with offices across Asia. They are offering a challenging work environment with opportunities for development and growth. You will be working with a dynamic team of designers and project managers locally and internationally and have the opportunity to share your creativity and ideas. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of this vibrant global team, please write to us at: email@example.com
Desired skills and expertise
This position requires creative ability, detail oriented, quick problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Does this describe you?
- You are an Interior Designer with excellent presentation skills with a minimum of 10 years of experience
- You have relevant experience of working on Corporate Interiors/Workplace design projects
- You have a strong design sensibility and the technical ability to develop a project from concept to execution.
- You have a registered Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- You have an excellent knowledge of design tools such as AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop
- You are a team player with a positive attitude to go the extra mile
- You have multi-tasking ability, with time management and organisational skills.
Their core values are teamwork, integrity and excellence. The firm attracts team members who share these values and who are comfortable working in an environment where these are the guiding principles:
- Create value for their clients, their business partners, and their company
- Collaborate and help each other succeed
- Recruit talented people who share their core values
- Recognise high-impact performance
- Embrace change
- Innovate and share knowledge
- Communicate with clarity and respect
- Behave and care as if it’s your company
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org