Our client is a 21st-century enterprise focused on helping multinational clients become more profitable, sustainable and future-ready by creating high-performance workplaces that create value for their businesses. They are different from other design firms: They are innovators. They are business-savvy and digitally adept. And they are revolutionising the delivery of design+build services in Asia and beyond.
They are growing at a fast pace, expanding our geographies, winning new business, and achieving sustainable growth. At every stage, their people drive them ‘great place to work’ mission.
To build on this, they need YOU,
They are looking for a leader to drive design excellence and taking design to the next level in India.
As their new Head of Interior Design- Workplace (India), you will be responsible for design leadership and deliverables of the projects in India, including developing design concepts for corporate interior projects, leading client presentations/pitches in the region. You will work with the respective team members to strategize design concepts to fit assigned programs and budgets and be involved in detailing projects from concept to execution. Working closely with the Directors and CEO, you will be also responsible for managing key clients and supporting business development efforts. You will be based in Delhi and work with offices across India . They are offering a challenging work environment with opportunities for development and growth. You will be working with a dynamic team of designers and project managers locally and internationally and have the opportunity to share your creativity and ideas. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of this vibrant global team, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired skills and expertise
This position requires creative ability, detail orientation, quick problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Does this describe you?
- You are an Interior design or Interior-architecture professional with international experience of working in Europe/ USA /Australia/ Singapore/Vietnam/Thailand with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- You have excellent design and presentation skills with relevant experience of working on Corporate Interiors/Workplace design projects
- You have relevant experience of managing a design / projects team.
- You have a strong design sensibility and the technical ability to develop a project from concept to execution.
- You are a team player with a positive attitude to go the extra mile
- You have multitasking ability, with time management and organisational skills.
- You have a registered Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- You have an excellent knowledge of design tools such as AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop
- You will subscribe to the company core values- teamwork, integrity and excellence
Please send your CV to email@example.com