Our clients, hotel owner operators, developers and international PM consultants are currently hiring the following professionals.
The role of Project Director incorporates the following activities to successfully set-up, manage, co-ordinate and deliver a construction project from inception to construction, relocation & occupation in the Hong Kong office. The activities listed below are typical components of a Project Director’s role but please note that the role is not limited to these tasks, as different projects and client requirements need flexibility to the delivery and management model. A Project Director’s role includes the management and/or production of: –
- Establishment of Design Team
- Management of Brief Formulation/Return Brief
- Managing and Co-ordination of All Design Phases
- Project & Client Presentations
- Budget Co-ordination and Monitoring
- In-house Team Re-sourcing and Management
- External Consultant Co-ordination
- Statutory Approval Processes
- Management of Client Internal Approval Processes
- Superintendent Services of Build & Fitout Works
- Construction Timeline & Claim Monitoring
- Client Relocation Services
- Certification of Practical Completion
- Defects Management & Project Close
Other positions available for SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER / PROJECT MANAGER
For all positions, extensive experience in hotel project is essential.
Positions available in Hong Kong, Macau and PRC locations.
Please send your CV to email@example.com