Our client a successful international construction company is developing one of the major Hotel / Casino resorts in Macau is currently looking for highly experienced Project manager / Deputy Project Managers.
- Lead the project team in coordination and pre-construction activities, procurement of Sub – Contractors and material suppliers.
- Control and monitor the main sub contractors, sub contractors, suppliers etc including QC of products and manage the relevant administration / contract work.
- Ensure security, welfare facilities, cranes, temporary works etc meet the highest standards set out by the executive organizations requirements.
- Lead the project team members on the coordination of development of the works programme, risk management, tender documentation, procurement schedule and construction methods.
- Minimum 6 years construction / project management experience and at least 15 years in the building industry with contractors or major developers.
- Degree holder in relevant discipline.
- Proven record of contract administration experience a definiate advantage.
- Have excellent leadership qualities, able to drive a team, able to work under pressure in a very demanding environment.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for deputy project management positions.
Please send your CV to email@example.com