Our client transforms workspaces to create unique, immersive environments that are intuitive to employees needs, thereby helping clients become more profitable, sustainable and ready to embrace the future. They continue to revolutionise the delivery of design+build services in Asia with multiple offices across India, Singapore, Australia, Thailand and Hong Kong. Space Matrix consistently ranks in the top 5 office design firms in Asia (Top 100 Interior Design Giants Survey) and builds a strong work culture around teamwork, integrity and excellence.
The role of the Business Development Director is being created in parallel to the MD’s as part of the leadership team reporting to the CEO. The primary focus of the role would be driving a professional business development organisation around new client acquisition and conversion of new clients into strategic accounts. The new Business Development Director will be heading the global business development team which includes inside sales and outside sales team across different regions in Asia-Pac and will be pivotal in strengthening the company’s market presence and achieving business targets.
- Devise and implement the company’s global sales strategy & drive an effective business development organisation to achieve business acquisition targets.
- Mentor and motivate the global business development team, comprising of inside and outside sales teams by implementing best practices in sales techniques to ensure performance against KPI’s.
- Consult with the MD’s of each region to create strategic business development programs to secure new business and convert new clients to strategic accounts.*
- Drive key business deals as needed along with the MD’s of each region including sales strategy for closure and negotiating agreements with customers to ensure commerciality.
- Work with the CEO and Head of Marketing as a part of the team to develop the marketing strategy.
- Ensure the organisation has an effective sales training programme to create top performers regularly.
- You have good communications and motivational skills to inspire teams to exceptional performance.
- You have an engaging personality with good planning and organisational skills.
- You have relevant experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies.
- You have experience as a sales leader within the real estate facilities, workplace products and/or “corporate workplace” design market sector managing complex sales cycle with B2B selling process to multi-national companies in Asia- Pacific.
- You have a Graduate or Postgraduate degree in business, marketing, or another field relevant to this role, with a minimum of 10 years of sales and/or marketing experience.
- You have managed an end to end pre sales process including team set up, market segmentation for targeted lead follow up and script creation.
- You a digitally savvy business development leader as digital strategy is a key part of our business development initiative.
Please send your CV to email@example.com