Senior Architect and Project Architect to work for a well known strong design lead practise in London.
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a strong design lead practise based in east London, who works within large scale residential, mixed use and education sectors across the UK. The position is for a Senior Architect and Project Architect to join the busy team within both design and delivery stages.
This vibrant architectural practise is currently seeing a lot of work come in and widening their portfolio of projects with a lot in the pipeline for both 2015 onwards. Delivery projects from 130 – 3500 residential units.
With this architectural practise taking on a number of projects and growing it’s an exciting period for the company.
The successful candidates will have a strong understanding on large scale residential development projects and will need to keep focused and enthusiastic in a great working environment with strict deadlines. You will have experience working on projects from start to completion and also have experience managing a team.
- 6-10 years post Part III experience for a Senior Architect and Less for a Project Architect
- Work well within a team and have team leading experience
- Experience delivering projects from start to completion
- Strong understanding in either MicroStation or Revit
- Proven design flair and/or Technical Delivery experience
- Strong Knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Client liaising experience
- Proactive attitude and willingness to progress
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org