An architectural firm providing complete interiors, architectural and planning services from design, working drawings to project management on both Hong Kong and China projects. N ow looking for a high calibre candidate to fill the following positions:
- Handle projects from concept design through to completion
- Coordinate with clients and contractors
- Responsible for site supervision and coordination
- Responsible as a team leader of coordinate designers and/or draftsman.
- Design Institute or Polytechnics University Graduate.
- Have passion for design, creative, independent, responsible and self-motivated.
- At least 5-6 years relevant experience in Interior Design & Decoration Filed.
- Experience in handling clients and projects from design stage to job completion.
- Team player, mature, innovative, self-motivated and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Understanding and patient as a team leader.
- Proven experience in projects design, contract administration, cost estimation, documentation, tendering procedures, QS work & site management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good management skill.
- Knowledge of softwares such as AutoCAD, photoshop, 3D Studio, Illustrator, powerpoint.
- Knowledge on Detail drawings and able to handle full set of working drawings.
- Good presentation skill, like sample boards, colour perspective drawings etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org