Our client, a leading Hong Kong main contractor have recently secured prestigious highrise construction projects in Cambodia and are currently looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to oversee the projects.
Degree / Diploma in Building or Civil Engineering
Minimum 20 years experience in large scale & high rise projects
Flluent in English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Co-ordinating per-construction activities.
- Ensuring the service is delivered in accordance with the Project Procedures and Master Documents.
- The development of all programme, procurement and construction, general outline method statement, contract packaging, value management exercises, risk management, value engineering exercises and all tender documentation.
- Overseeing the procurement process from per qualification bid lists, min-tender reviews, bid placing report, sign off and Client handshake to contract signature.
- Overseeing the preparation of all Major Trade Contracts, Trades Contracts and Specialist Suppliers Contracts which will include the Project Safety plans, method statements, Project Quality plan and programme.
- Expediting of programmes and off site progress activities in conjunction with the Project Manager and the Contractors Construction Manager.
- Co-ordination of the design process from timely release of consultants information to approval of Major Trade Contractors and Specialist Suppliers Contractors design.
- Co-ordination of project administration, including drawing control, IT strategies, filing and secretariat within the project zone and within the context of the overall project.
- In conjunction with the Commercial Manager and QS team assist with the cost plan production, agreement and management.
- Ensuring Contract insurance and legal directives/ requirements are in place.
- Producing a Weekly and Monthly report to the Project Director.
- Welfare of the construction team including personal training needs and appraisals.
- Sign off Major Trade Contractors and Specialist Suppliers Contractors instructions, where there are no cost implications or a change requested has been signed off by client.
- Overseeing the production of O&M Manuals
- Assessment of skills with team and allocation of responsibilities within the team. Any short-falls or issues should be notified to the Project Director.
- Administration of change control procedures and advising on overall effect of change on the project zone
- Supporting the establishment of an overall Project site logistics strategy
Please send your CV with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org