This role will be responsible for the execution of Technical Services within the assigned region maintaining Brand Experience and Technical standards and guidelines for projects in north Asia.
In addition, the candidate is to ensure that the standards are implemented consistently and operated with compliance and integrity. Full support and cooperation is exercised with Owner's and External Consultants, Feasibility/ Development, Regional Specialists to positively contribute, in the spirit of collaboration, to the Goal, Purpose and Strategic Priorities of the company.
Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/ or assigned as necessary.
- Architectural Design Degree or Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of post-graduate hotel project experience in technical services experience in all phases of the design, construction and opening process. China project experience is essential.
- Ideal candidate would have strong hand sketching abilities, detail design experience and on site experience providing guidance to Owners, Contractors and Consultants regarding the implementation of technical standards and guidelines.
- Experience in hotel pre-opening construction in China
- Knowledge of back of house, F&B and kitchen design
- Based in Shanghai
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Technical Services experience is a must.
- Proven track record of delivering projects in China
- AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (word, excel and Power Point)
Please send your CV to email@example.com